Who We Are and What We Believe
- We are an Evangelical, Bible-Centered and Bible-Teaching Church (II Timothy 3:16 & 17).
- We are an Interracial Fellowship that welcomes people of every racial complexion (Acts 10:34 & 35).
- We are a Non-Denominational Church that fellowships with ALL Christians everywhere (Ephesians 4:4-6).
- We are a Church that believes in Holy Living and living in victory over sin (Romans 6:12-14; Leviticus 19:1 & 2).
- We are a Spirit-Filled Church that believes in a definite baptism of the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:8, 2:1-4); it is our belief that a person is filled with the Holy Spirit at the time they accept Jesus Christ as Savior.
- We are a Believer's Church in which each member must have his/her personal faith-encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ (John 3:3, 4 & 16).
- We are a Consecrated Church, that believes we are to be sanctified (set apart) in habits, moral in character and Godly in behavior (I Corinthians 6:9-11; II Corinthians 7:1).
- We are a Church that Believes Our Bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit (I Corinthians 6:18-20).
- We are a Spirit-Directed Church that lives in the power of the Holy Spirit and operates through the exercise of Spiritual gifts (Acts 4:12).
- We are a Church that Strives for Love, for we cannot be truly Christians unless we love one another (I Corinthians 13).
- We are an Evangelistic, Soul-Winning Church because Jesus commanded us to be (Matthew 28:19 & 20; Mark 16:15).
- We are a Giving Church, because the Bible teaches, "It is more blessed to give than to receive." (Acts 20:35)
- We are a Tithing Church, therefore we bring to God our money, time and talents, which He has entrusted to us, for all things belong to Him (Malachi 3:8; Luke 6:38).
- We are a Joyful and Praising Church (Philippians 3:1).
- We are an Expectant Church, for Jesus is coming again (Matthew 24:42-44) .